TERMS & CONDITIONS
for all our courses
* Hackney Fine Arts was created in 2015 by Noel Basualdo
(BA Fine Arts and Art and Design PGCE), all of our classes are taught by herself and her team: All DBS checked and qualified artists and teachers. We ensure a ratio of maximum 5/6 students per teacher to provide the best learning experience.
* All payments are collected monthly by direct debit through GoCardless. We charge per number of classes within a month. Monthly charges vary according to number of weeks in each month. We do not charge during school holidays for term time classes.
* If you decide to leave us, please ensure to give us two weeks notice before the end of the month so we can cancel your direct debit for the following month.
* Please note that you will be charged if you miss a class, regardless of motive and notice being given. This is to ensure teaching wages and rent to the farm can still be paid.
* Our term time classes are in line with Hackney's Learning Trust term dates. For Saturdays classes, the last class of each term or before a school holiday will be the Saturday of the last week, regardless which date of the week the term ends.
* I created this class to give our students the technical skills I wish I'd had been taught throughout my education. It is a labour of love for me. I have always intended to and I am delighted to have a high ratio of students paying concessionary rates. I have spaces available free of charge for local disadvantaged Hackney residents.
* Yours and our safety is our main priority. We continue to work hard to provide a Covid safe environment for everyone in our studio. All students or their parents for all our courses must complete & submit our Covid safety Agreement and adhere to the guidelines stipulated on our risk assessment. Please note all students and parents entering the classroom must wear face coverings at all times during high risk times. We supply hand sanitiser. Social distancing must be respected at all times
* We pride ourselves in providing an inclusive, safe, welcoming, friendly and respectful environment for all our students. Bullying, harassment and aggression are not tolerated and will result in expulsion.