TERMS & CONDITIONS
for all our courses
* Hackney Fine Arts was created in 2015 by Noel Basualdo
(BA Fine Arts and Art and Design PGCE). All of our tutors are DBS checked artists and teachers. We ensure a ratio of maximum 5/6 students per teacher to provide the best learning experience.
* All payments are collected monthly by direct debit through GoCardless. We charge per number of classes within a month. Monthly charges vary according to number of weeks in each month. We do not charge during school holidays for term time classes.
* If you decide to leave us, please ensure to give us two weeks notice before the end of the month (no later than the 15th) so we can cancel your direct debit for the following month.
* Please note that you will be charged if you miss a class, regardless of motive and notice being given. This is to ensure teaching wages and rent to the farm can still be paid.
* Our term time classes are in line with Hackney's Learning Trust term dates. For Saturdays and Sundays classes, the last class of each term or before a school holiday will be the Saturday or Sunday of the last week, regardless which date of the week the term ends.
Holiday classes terms & conditions:
Tickets are non - transferable.
Cancellations and refunds only allowed one week prior to booking.
The classes currently on offer might be unsuitable for some children regardless of their ability and needs due to their technical nature. We do not deliver art classes based on creative play
We can only exchange tickets to a different studio when we have availability. Please click here to request a booking cancellation or ticket transfer.
* I created this art school to give our students the technical skills I wish I'd had been taught throughout my education. It is a labour of love for me and my team who are passionate about fine art education. I have always intended to and I am delighted to have a high ratio of students paying concessionary rates. We have adult courses available free of charge for local disadvantaged and retired Hackney residents. We offer one annual bursary for a child to attend free of charge for an academic year for a hard working student whose family cannot afford our fees.
* Yours and our safety is our main priority. We continue to work hard to provide a Covid safe environment for everyone in our studio. All students or their parents for all our courses must complete & submit our Covid safety Agreement and adhere to the guidelines stipulated on our risk assessment. Please note all students and parents entering the classroom must wear face coverings at all times during high risk times. We supply hand sanitiser. Social distancing must be respected at all times
* We pride ourselves in providing an inclusive, diverse, safe, welcoming, friendly and nurturing environment for all our students. Bullying, harassment and aggression are not tolerated and will result in expulsion. We are an anti-racist organisation.