Our Terms & Conditions
* The class was created in 2015 by Noel (BA Fine Arts and Art and Design PGCE), taught by herself and her team: All DBS checked and qualified artists and teachers. We ensure a ratio of maximum 5/6 students per teacher to provide the best learning experience for your children.
* All payments are collected monthly by direct debit through GoCardless. We will charge you £18 per class or £14 for concessions (unemployed or in receipt of benefits parents). Monthly charges vary according to number of weeks in the month and school holidays.
* Prior to finishing attendance for good, please ensure to give us two weeks notice before the end of the month so we can cancel your direct debit.
* Please note that you will be charged if your child misses a class, regardless of notice being given. This is to ensure teaching wages and rent to the farm can still be paid, this also applies to first taster classes.
* Our classes are term time only and are in line with Hackney's Learning Trust dates.
* I created this class to give my students the skills I wish I'd had learned from a young age. It is a labour of love for me and my profits are low. I have always intended to and I am delighted to have a high ratio of students paying concessionary rates. I have 2 spaces available free of charge for local children of financially disadvantaged families.