Our Terms & Conditions
* The class was created in 2015 by Noel (BA Fine Arts and Art and Design PGCE), taught by herself and her team: All DBS checked and qualified artists and teachers. We ensure a ratio of maximum 5/6 students per teacher to provide the best learning experience for your children.
* All payments are collected monthly by direct debit through GoCardless. We will charge you £18 per class or £14 for concessions (unemployed or in receipt of benefits parents). Monthly charges vary according to number of weeks in the month and school holidays.
* Prior to finishing attendance for good, please ensure to give us two weeks notice before the end of the month so we can cancel your direct debit for the following month.
* Please note that you will be charged if your child misses a class, regardless of notice being given. This is to ensure teaching wages and rent to the farm can still be paid, this also applies to first taster classes.
* Our classes are term time only and are in line with Hackney's Learning Trust dates.
* I created this class to give my students the skills I wish I'd had learned from a young age. It is a labour of love for me and my profits are low. I have always intended to and I am delighted to have a high ratio of students paying concessionary rates. I have 2 spaces available free of charge for local children of financially disadvantaged families.